Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) is a communication apk for Android & iOS users. See what your car is doing in real time, get fault codes, sensor data and more!
An OBD II engine ECU diagnostics tool that uses a cheap Bluetooth ELM / OBD adapter to connect to your car OBD2 engine management system
More Android & iOS Apps:
- Messages Apk Download
- Telegram Apk Download
- Discord – Chat, Talk & Hangout Apk Download
- Snapchat Apk Download
- Google Chrome: Fast & Secure Apk Download
- WhatsApp Business Apk Download
- Gmail Apk Download
- Messenger Lite Apk Download
- Viber – Safe Chats And Calls Apk Download
- Carrier Services Apk Download
- Firefox Fast & Private Browser Apk Download
- Psiphon Pro – The Internet Freedom VPN Apk Download
- Google Duo Apk Download
- UC Browser-Safe, Fast, Private Apk Download
- Opera Browser: Fast & Private Apk Download
- Pi Browser Apk Download
Table of Contents
About Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) Apk & Features
Some features include:
* Shows and Resets engine fault codes / DTC trouble codes stored in your car
* Can export map/track log files to Google Earth KML / CSV
* Engine performance data (0 to 60, 0-100, quarter mile, etc.) (full version)
* Head up Display / GPS HUD mode perfect for checking your speed at night
* Data Logging functions including web upload and file logging, you can even upload data to your own web server from the sensors you choose
* Customisable dashboard with theme support – setup the dashboard with the gauges and dials that you want
* Can help you fix your car and helps keep car repair costs down!
* Turbo Boost gauge support for VW vehicles (in Pro version only)
* MPG for Petrol/Gasoline vehicles. (Pro version has diesel support)
This is the free/basic version – it lets you get a feel for the application and lets you find out if it works with your vehicle / obd2 adapter combination; but may contain some small bugs including not working on some Nissan/Chrysler/Subaru ECUs. The paid version has support for more vehicles and ECU types, looks a lot nicer, and works with more cars / trucks
The paid version has more features (HorsePower, Torque, 0-60, quarter mile tests, graph data, map / track views) + no adverts and extra dial/display types! and better ABS / Knock sensor support, Transmission temperature support for some makes of car / trucks (GM / Ford, etc.), and Turbo Boost on many more vehicles (including VW)
Works on vehicles made by Ford, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Subaru and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others.
** Any reports of hanging or freezing after quitting the app is due to a bug in the HTC Evo 4G and Galaxy Tab, this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Aldiko Bluetooth enabled apps. Disabling Pandoras new Bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix. Please contact their support and encourage them to fix, Thanks!
The pro version supports USB ELM adapters which are used ‘Prolific’ or ‘FTDI’ chips
A freeze/hang workaround has been found after a great amount of effort and is available in the full version in the General Preferences settings!