iTel Mobile is a communication apk for Android & iOS users. iTel Mobile Dialer Express is a mobile app for Android and other smartphones, offering a range of functionalities like VoIP Calls & SMSs, cross-OS Instant Messaging and much more from data enabled mobile phones (3G/4G or WiFi).
For using this app, end users will need an Operator Code, which they can obtain from a VoIP Service Provider. While Service Providers can use this White Label Platform to offer Mobile VoIP services in their own brand.
More Android & iOS Apps:
- Messages Apk Download
- Telegram Apk Download
- Discord – Chat, Talk & Hangout Apk Download
- Snapchat Apk Download
- Google Chrome: Fast & Secure Apk Download
- WhatsApp Business Apk Download
- Gmail Apk Download
- Messenger Lite Apk Download
- Viber – Safe Chats And Calls Apk Download
- Carrier Services Apk Download
- Firefox Fast & Private Browser Apk Download
- Psiphon Pro – The Internet Freedom VPN Apk Download
- Google Duo Apk Download
- UC Browser-Safe, Fast, Private Apk Download
- Opera Browser: Fast & Private Apk Download
- Pi Browser Apk Download
Table of Contents
About iTel Mobile Apk & Features
★VoIP Calls & SMSs via Wifi, 3G / 4G, edge or UMTS.
★Cross-platform Instant Messaging – an Android user can chat with an iPhone user or a Windows OS user can chat with a BlackBerry user. Offer unlimited mobile chatting and increase stickiness to your brand.
★Easy Sign Up with Mobile Number as user ID & automatic Buddy List creation with facility to invite phonebook contacts to install the app.
★Facility to enable Mobile Top Up.
For Service Providers
iTel Mobile Dialer Express is available in all major OS Platforms and you can fully customize & brand it as per your requirements. For a free trial:
1. Visit www.revesoft.com
2. Register for a free Demo, with details of your Softswitch(IP, Port) & we will send you a Demo Operator Code for testing the app on your own Softswitch.
For End Users
You will be prompted for the following while starting the app:
1. Operator Code – Collect Operator Code from your VoIP service provider. If the Service Provider is using REVE platform, he will be able to provide a valid Operator Code.
2. Mobile Number – to be entered with country code.
3. Password – Received via SMS / IVR after entering your mobile number.